Thank you so much to the incredible bloggers at both Act Like A Lady, Eat Like A Man and My Student Struggles for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blog Award! The wonderful young ladies who write both of these blogs are smart, passionate writers and thinkers whose blogs encourage me to infuse every drop of creativity that I have into each of my blog posts. Sara Ann of Act Like A Lady, Eat Like A Man posts wonderful recipes, work outs, and style tips. She writes such honest, passionate posts that reading her posts makes you feel happy inside, as if you are talking to a childhood friend. My Student Struggles is a blog full of fascinating research and personal musings that you can count on to make you really think!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers that you admire or inspire you.
- Go leave a comment and let the people know you have nominated them.
1. I recently switched my major from Architecture to English, with the goal of becoming a high school english teacher
2. The only tv show I really watch is How I Met Your Mother
3. I drink about 3 cups of green tea daily, I’m addicted!
4. My full-grown teacup poodle weighs just 3 pounds.
5. I am obsessed with all types of fruits, especially peaches and berries.
6. I am in the process of growing out my hair to donate for locks of love, hopefully next summer it will finally be long enough.
7. In just 4 days I move into my dorm with my 7 lovely suitemates.