Although my response isn’t going to be as witty and clever as Alice’s answer to this question, I will do my best to tell you all a little bit about myself.
No my name isn’t Alice. It’s Sara. But I didn’t design this blog to bore you with stories about me, I made it to help myself and you (my sweet readers) find all of the joys in life and make it into a personal wonderland by trying new things. For me a perfect day would like like this:
1. Starting my day off with yummy breakfast, preferably cheerios and milk with a piece of fresh fruit and a cup of green tea
2.Going to an invigorating yoga class, possibly a vinyasa flow class with music at YogaWorks
3. Hitting up one of the many farmer’s markets in the LA area to stock up on local produce
4. Having lunch with my incredible mom
5. Shopping around unique boutiques or a craft fair
6. Curling up to read with a good book, right now I’m loving The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
7. Cooking dinner at home and watching How I Met Your Mother or The New Girl with my charming boyfriend (let’s call him Goose for now)
Since I don’t go back to school for another week, I’m lucky enough that this is pretty much my day today…I’ll add some pictures later after I shop around Culver City this afternoon!
I’d love to know, if you had another day of winter vacation what would you do?