Thank you so much to the amazingly talented Megan from Make Something Mondays for awarding me with the Liebster Blog Award! Megan is an amazingly talented graphic designer who shares her talents with readers by creating wonderful step-by-step tutorials to encourage people to embrace their creative potential. I encourage you check out Megan’s blog and become inspired to create something of your own!
The Liebster Blog Award originated in Germany and has spread across the world to honor up-and-coming bloggers with under 200 followers. “Liebster” is the German word for “favorite” or “beloved,” and I am incredibly grateful to Megan at Make Something Mondays for bestowing this award upon me, and I am so excited to share this award with 5 other bloggers who inspire me.
The rules of the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed (see below)
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
My New Year’s resolution this year was to start a blog and when I set forth that challenge to myself, I never could have foreseen what an amazing experience it has been. Through blogging I’ve come into contact with so many amazing people with interests just like mine and I’ve found my own voice. The ability to write about what brings me joy and know that it has a positive impact on others is tremendously empowering. I am so thankful to all of my lovely readers! I could not be doing this without your support, so thank you!
Thank you to these 5 bloggers (and many others too) for writing marvelous posts that are full of creativity, personality, and insightfulness. Reading your wonderful posts inspires me to be a better blogger!
1. Lucy’s Cafe: Tasty recipes and super helpful home improvement projects
2. An Educated Palate: Wonderful weekly photo challenges and great recipes
3. A Little Wit: Inspiring design-oriented blog from a trendy architecture student
4. Belopotosky: Thought-provoking photos and fabulous display of the works of many talented artists
5.Made in Pretoria: Fabulous fashion and craft D.I.Y.’s to make copies of popular trends for a fraction of the price
Please make sure to check out what these wonderful bloggers are up to today!