I know that many people turn to tv or movie-watching to reward themselves for a long day’s work, but for me, I always find the greatest comfort in reading blogs. It never fails to amaze me how many immensely talented and genuinely kind people fill the blogosphere. Whether it’s seeing a new post from one of the bloggers I follow appear on my blackberry screen, reading a sweet comment on one of my posts, or getting a notification that another reader liked my blog enough to start following me, the wonderful world of blogging continually brings a smile to my face.
Hiba from Cloud of Lace, who nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award a few months back, has been kind enough to nominate me once again for the Genuine Blogger and Sunshine Awards. I can’t thank her enough for her thoughtful comments, insightful posts, and touching award nominations. Make sure to check out her incredible blog with lovely decorating, DIY, and travel posts!
Here are the rules for the Sunshine Award:
- Link the award to the person who gave it to you.
- Answer the questions that come with it.
- Pass it along to 10 people and let them know they have received it.
The questions are:
- Favorite color: Yellow
- Favorite number: 15
- Favorite Non-alcoholic drink: Green Tea
- Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
- My Passion: Traveling
- Favorite pattern: Florals
- Favorite Day of the Week: Saturday
- Favorite Flower: Sunflowers
The 10 Bloggers I’d like to nominate for both the Genuine Blogger & the Sunshine Awards are: